Temple of Garnoth
Technically, we have two sets of deities: the deities outlined in the Player’s Handbook and the deities that correspond to the Forgotten Realms (Faerun). I have decided to combine both pantheons together in a two tiered fashion.
18 primary gods and goddesses control the primary dominions of the Astral Plane. Some of these 18 gods have lesser gods that share their principles and dwell in the same plane. Additionally, some of these greater and lesser gods have exarchs (divine servants) underneath them. And finally, 5 primordials rule over of the elemental planes.
- Amaunator (Lawful Good) – The Keeper of the Yellow Sun – god of the sun, creativity, dawn, renewal, birth, athletics, self-perfection, vitality and youth
- Chauntea (Lawful Good) – The Great Mother – goddess of agriculture, plants cultivated by humans, farmers, gardeners and summer.
- Corellon (Good) – First of the Seldarine – god of spring, beauty and the arts
- Moradin (Lawful Good) – The Soul Forger – god of creation, the patron of artisans and primary god of dwarves
- Selûne (Good) – The Moonmaiden – goddess of the moon
- Sune (Good) – The Lady of Love – goddess of love
- Torm (Lawful Good) – The Loyal Fury – god of law, truth and loyalty
- Kelemvor – Lord of the Dead
- Oghma – The Binder – God of knowledge, ideas and innovation
- Silvanus – The Forest Father – protector of wild places
- Tempus – The Foehammer – god of battle
- Asmodeus (Evil) – Supreme Master of the Nine Hells
- Bane (Evil) – The Black Lord – god of murder
- Cyric (Chaotic Evil) – Prince of Lies
- Ghaunadaur (Chaotic Evil) – That Which Lurks – god of abominations
- Gruumsh (Chaotic Evil) – The One-Eyed God – God of destruction and the savage races
- Lolth (Chaotic Evil) -Queen of the Demonweb Pits – goddess of shadows, lies and spiders. Goddess of the drow.
- Shar (Evil) – Mistress of the Night – goddess of hatred, desire and revenge
- Avandra (Good) – god of change – serves Corellon
- Bahamut (Lawful Good ) – god of justice, protection, nobility and honor – serves Torm
- Pelor (Good) – god of summer – serves Chauntea
- Erathis – god of civilization – serves Oghma
- Ioun – god of knowledge, skill and prophecy – serves Oghma
- Kord – storm god and lord of battle – serves Tempus
- Melora – goddess of the wilderness and sea – serves Silvanus
- Sehanine – goddess of the moon and autumn – serves Selûne
- The Raven Queen – goddess of death – serves Kelemvor
- Tiamat (Evil) – god of wealth, greed and envy – serves Bane
- Torog (Evil) – god of the Underdark – serves Lolth
- Vecna (Evil)) – goddess of the undead, necromancy and secrets – serves Shar
- Zehir (Chaotic Evil) – god of darkness, poison and assassination – serves Bane
- Akadi – Queen of Air – primordial of elemental air and goddess of elemental air, speed, and flying creatures
- Bazim-Gorag – The Lord of the Pandemonium Stone – dedicated to pure chaos. He is chance incarnate, invoked by the powerless, the gamblers, and anyone who has lost hope in anything but an impossible twist of fate.
- Grumbar – Earthlord – primordial of elemental earth
- Istishia – King of Water – primordial of elemental water and deity of purification
- Kossuth – Lord of Flames – primordial of elemental fire